Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

About Us

Hello and welcome, fellow malaysian tennis enthusiasts.

Has it ever cross your mind that you're paying too much for your tennis strings? Sure, nothing beats the feeling of natural gut (although i've never used a set myself) or so they say, but RM80 for a string job? You better be a pro or just very 'passionate' to afford that luxury.

I'm here to provide you the most bang-for-the-buck alternative to your usual string job. Pro Supex Tennis Strings. I'm sure some of you have not come across this brand before which is why i'm here to promote/sell them.. Please feel free to browse to my wares and to place an order please click here for my contact details.

2 comments:

  1. Hi~! I'm intersted in getting some strings from you... how can I contact you?
    E-mail me at : Ragnorok2000@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sir, im interest to get something from here...how do i contact you??? Text me at 012-6197599(Gary) ASAP. TQ

    ReplyDelete